Sunday, July 9, 2017

Baby Oh Baby...


Ohhh a long time we have waited and now we have been blessed with such a lovely little girl. This past year has been such a whirlwind of life events and experiences its just to much to explain. From opening up a store, to closing that store and then moving on in my embroidery business I just have not had time to create for the shear love of creating.

 With the arrival of Grace I have started to climb up and get my creative mojo back on track. I am so looking forward to making new things for her and getting back into some textile creations with some quality me time in a refreshed studio. Still working in the Embroidery profession but being very choosy with what I do in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Struttin my stuff: Orange Peacocks

A coat I have had hanging around for a bit, my daughter is getting married and the theme is peacock and this coat just screamed having...