Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Country Girl Tuesday: Birthday Girl get's more than she asked for!


There is a commercial out now about some guys who go for "any old haircut will do" and get disastrous results. I personally love it when a customer is struggling with what they would like and then I get the go ahead to do "whatever I think is cute". This ETSY customer started out with just wanting a birthday sash with the text you see embroidered...well I just got in burlap sash material (it's all about the burlap for weddings this year!) and immediately thought of this for her sash. Yep I got the green light to surprise her...Man I hope she loves it!



 making closures is sometimes the biggest challenge, but also the funnest YEAH GLUE GUNS and sticky pins!

Thanks for visiting.
Carolyn

What can I make for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Struttin my stuff: Orange Peacocks

A coat I have had hanging around for a bit, my daughter is getting married and the theme is peacock and this coat just screamed having...