Monday, May 19, 2014

Mitten Monday Funday: graduation sashes!

 Here is the newest sash made this week for some happy families who are celebrating graduations from High Schools and Colleges all over the US. 
On a personal note we celebrated with our family here too our daughter in law graduated from Nursing school this weekend and here is a picture of our supportive son and the new nurse!
Education is the most valuable thing anyone can have and I wish everyone the opportunity to get as much as they can anyway they are able, be it through work or on your own you will never regret it.

thanks for visiting!
What can I make for you?
Carolyn
The happy couple!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Struttin my stuff: Orange Peacocks

A coat I have had hanging around for a bit, my daughter is getting married and the theme is peacock and this coat just screamed having...