Thursday, May 15, 2014

Thriftshop Thursday: My Ragnar Fix


Oh how I loved the Vikings show this last season...being that I love Nordic designs I thought that this $1.00 number in Ultra Suede was begging for some Norske embroidery designs. Probably the hardest thing to work with as it has really no give to it. Was careful not to pull it in the hoop and did not use any topping so the design did not have to be soaked in water after finishing. Just a hue over the fabric itself in color for some nice impact. Sometimes less is better!

designs by www.theonlystitch.com

Thanks for visiting me!


What can I make for you?
Carolyn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Struttin my stuff: Orange Peacocks

A coat I have had hanging around for a bit, my daughter is getting married and the theme is peacock and this coat just screamed having...