Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Thriftshop Thursday: dollar eShakti dress

A while back I purchased some pretty fabulous clothes off the dollar rack at the local thrift shop.
This number is an eShakti dress that has such good "bones" and is a perfect fit for embellishing. I have a few more things I might enhance on it with some specialty quilt cottons but...sometimes less is more so I might just wait a while then add to it after wearing it and seeing how it "feels".
With a little help from Urban Threads designs and some fun colors I believe it has a new life and I hope I can find the perfect place to wear it. Never underestimate the dollar rack and its possibilities, heck for a buck you can play all ya want!

Thanks for visiting!
Carolyn

What can I make for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Struttin my stuff: Orange Peacocks

A coat I have had hanging around for a bit, my daughter is getting married and the theme is peacock and this coat just screamed having...