Thursday, July 10, 2014

Thirftshop Thursday: that skinny bitch get's all my clothes.

Ugh I am on a quest for about 4 months, all because of Thrift shop Thursdays. I find clothes like crazy on the dollar rack that are stellar in construction, material and color....but all in sizes 10 to 12 weeeellll what the heck that skinny bitch mannequin is getting to wear all my great clothes. That's ENOUGH of THAT! 
So I now have a lot of options to goal towards...I'm getting there, slowly but surely I will.

Linen tulip skirt with side buttons embroidered in my favorite go to design by Erich 
get his designs here: http://www.theonlystitch.com/

Thanks for visiting!
Carolyn

What can I make for you?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Struttin my stuff: Orange Peacocks

A coat I have had hanging around for a bit, my daughter is getting married and the theme is peacock and this coat just screamed having...