Thursday, July 17, 2014

Thriftshop Thursday: TASTE! Donation...if you are giving it away then love what you give.

I get a lot of inquires for donations to causes and I think they are a very good way to get your work out there and test your creative juices. I personally like to make something that uses all the things I have ON HAND like all the bits and pieces of fabrics that I pick up here and there at thrift shops and designs that I purchase on a whim because I think they are pretty darn awesome.
I also feel that if you are going to donate, then donate with your talents that you are selling, donate what you do and what you know your recipient can use or cannot buy over the counter in a unique way.
Maybe I'm off track but I love to just "pull something otta my _ _ _" for donations because well...I work well under pressure ;-)

Thanks for Visiting!
Carolyn 

What Can I Make For You?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Struttin my stuff: Orange Peacocks

A coat I have had hanging around for a bit, my daughter is getting married and the theme is peacock and this coat just screamed having...